KNOWN reopening guidelines
- On May 20th Known reopened for Conference Room bookings with a minimum of 48 hours notice. For reservations, please email Info@KnownCoworking.com
- On June 20th Known reopened to new members for purchasing Dedicated Desks or Private Office Membership.
- Traditional Coworking Memberships will not be offered until further notice.
Since there will be no Flex Desks for the foreseeable future, all Day Pass Holders and Coworking Members will be provided with a Dedicated Desk or Space for the remainder of their membership. Once their memberships expire, they will need to upgrade their Membership to a Dedicated Desk or Private Office Membership.
We are redesigning our office to adhere to social distancing and hygiene protocols. We will inform our members when the space is ready. See the list of actions below for more details.
For more information please view the State of CT Protocols for Offices.
KNOWN Coworking is responding to COVID-19 health and safety policies by complying with State of CT and CDC guidelines for opening the offices. This includes:
- No shared desks for the foreseeable future. Everyone will have their own dedicated desk space for the day or month.
- No events in the physical space, but we will integrate our virtual programming on all office screens.
- Redesigning office to adapt to new protocols.
- 50% reduction on office density, including conference rooms.
- Cleaning three times a day, as well as, before and after the use of conference rooms.
- There will be a host on site when conference rooms have been booked. This person will ensure that social distance guidelines are upheld and that the space is properly cleaned.
- Providing complimentary masks to our members.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizer dispensers in the office.
- 48 hour minimum booking policy member.
- Arrival slot scheduling for member's guest.
- 50% reduction on office density, and up to 80% de-densification on conference rooms where guests are not sitting at 6 feet distance.
- RestorAir Rapid Room Odor and virus elimination units operating 8hrs a day.
- Signage and arrows to allow for single person flow through the office.
- Touchless key technology to access the building and office.
- All members and guests must sign in at the front desk where they will be given a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
Yes, this can be done by appointment or by month. Please contact our Community Manager Barb Nangle to set up an appointment at Barb@KnownCoworking.com.